Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fabruary

WELCOME my friends, to my favorite non-warm month of the year! May the month start off with groundhog Phil not seeing his shadow tomorrow (early spring) and a Broncos win!!


Last night a few friends gathered at our house where our fabulous friend, Chef Ben, whipped up an amazing feast for the ages to usher out January. Crab legs, potroast, veggies, salad and cornbread were on the menu, followed by some mind-blowing apple cobbler.


Yum.

Now, as I mentioned in my last post, January was kind of a wash for me when it came to workouts. Type-A Kait ALWAYS does better when she has some kind of schedule/challenge to follow. And since it's still a little too early to slap a race in the books and make a training schedule for that, I put together a fairly well rounded FABruary challenge calendar.



I'll be adding this in with my normal cardio/running/spinning - I followed a similar type of challenge in October and felt pretty great about it when it was all said and done. Feel free to tailor it to your own needs, and join in with me!

Cheers FABruary, not FLABruary  :)

-K

1 comment:

Leave me some love!