Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Biased

I realized this morning while driving to work that I'm biased to other commuters, depending on what kind of car they're driving.

My BFF shannon, getting a bath
Oh, you're driving a Honda just like me? OK, you must be cool then, go ahead and pass me

A Civic eh?? Excellent choice, if I do say so myself. Go right ahead and cut me off, I'm sure you have somewhere important to be.

Pretty much any other brand of car maker? Zero grace. You're getting the horn at the first wrong move.
Kidding... kind of  :)

Anyways, I don't have much to share outside of linking up for #Backthatazzup Friday. Here's my new favorite that I've been listening to non-stop the past two weeks.

All The Way (Laidback Luke Remix) [Radio Edit] by Timeflies on Grooveshark

Also - reminder - I'm doing a Larabar Giveaway for my second blogiversary! Go comment on this post to enter.

Happy Friday, enjoy it my friends!



Cheers -

K

6 comments:

Leave me some love!