Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Selfie Nation


 It seems Weird Wednesdays are slowly turning into random Wednesdays but hey, no harm no foul right?

I want to talk about three specific things, none of which are related.

1. Meryl Davis' arms. Holy. Ripped.  In case you didn't hear the amazing news, our U.S. superstar ice dancing pair - Meryl Davis and Charlie White - won Gold for the first time ever for the USA on Monday. Outside of the fact that the couple absolutely killed it, can we talk about Meryl's arms really quick?

Seriously, google image her. She's ripped. It's impressive.
2. Speaking of superstars (yet going down a completely different avenue) this song came on yesterday in my car on my drive home -



It made me realize that I miss the days when Miley was normal and sang nice normal songs and kept her tongue in her mouth. I'm not looking to open a 'let's bash Miley' forum - I would be lying if I said I didn't love Wrecking Ball when it first came out. But back in her 'Party in the USA' days, man did I have a girl crush on her.


Those days are gone now.

Long. Gone.


Last but most importantly, I got a badass box in the mail today.




For those of you who have never heard of Warby Parker, in short, you select 5 pairs of frames from their website that you think you may like. They ship them all to you, for free. You have five days to try them on/test them out (the lenses don't have a prescription in them) and then you ship them back. If you like a pair, you buy them. If not, then no hard feelings. And they come out pretty inexpensive, compared to normal eye docs.



Help me out, would ya? This girl snapped her glasses in half back in December, and is desperately in need of a new pair. Feedback appreciated.

#1
these may be my favorite...
 #2

                                                    #3
 #4
have some blue spots on the frames

#5

Jet Black is a little too intense for me.. it was still fun to try though.

Vote in the comments, pretty please?

Cheers to Wednesday - 

K

5 comments:

  1. I want her arms! I am trying to tone my arms for my wedding dress, so all I could focus on during their routine was her arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to tell from your silly selfies but I'd say #1 or #2 fit your face the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog and I love it! For the glasses, I like #1 or #2, but they're all cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!