Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Oct.Toe.Burr

Does anyone know where the heck September went? Holy moly, I don't know about you, but it FLEW by over here in Baltimore.

I'm really excited for October. I have a lot of super fun things planned, the highlight being the 7-day cruise to the Bahamas that I won coming up in the middle of the month. My sis and I agree that it can't come soon enough.

I haven't thrown a monthly challenge out there for awhile, so I figured hey why not throw three challenges out there? I stumbled upon all three of these bad boys on Pinterest of course, the magical land where I spend too much of my time before bed.


got butt cheek?



Simple enough, wouldn't you say? Of course they will get a bit more time consuming later on in the month, but they work three different areas of the body that can always use a little bit of improvement. Join me for one, two or all, let's tone sh*t up.



This past weekend I was up on Long Beach Island in New Jersey for a coworker's engagement party. She nailed it, it was beautiful weather, and I even took a minute to sneak off to the beach and check out the New Jersey sand.

I was impressed.



Sunday morning before heading back to Maryland I nursed a slight hangover up on the rooftop deck with my coffee. I had one of those 'this is exactly where I'm suppose to be in this moment' thoughts pop into my head, and I felt blessed with all of the opportunities and adventures the east coast has thrown at me so far this fall, both large and small.

Morning posts are always a bit rushed for me, because I desperately need to get to work. I think we should talk about running next time, don't you agree?

I also think we should list off all of our favorite things about October. Ready, go:

Cheers to a new month! Let's make it fabulous.

K


3 comments:

  1. Great beach pics! I agree - September went by in a flash. I'm looking forward to October though. I have my five-year wedding anniversary coming up, so I'm pretty pumped about that even though we have no plans. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. but no really, i woke up and september was over! hoping for good things in october :) also, i am glad you had one of those 'exactly where I'm supposed to be moments' those are nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word on the street is you may not be joining me (more like kicking my butt) on Oct 27? :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!