Thursday, October 17, 2013

Babbling Brookelyn

Hello Lovelies!

I am taking over while Kait is off on a cruise around warm pretty places. Who allowed Kait to go on a cruise and not take me anyway?! Boo, not fair! I am way cooler than her sister…Kidding kind of.

Anyway, let’s get to what is important here: ME! Again kidding, kind of! I’m Brooke and you can find me over at Babbling Brookelyn, where I do things like babble about my life, my workouts, and my favorite music! I live out on the best (west) coast - Portland to be exact and I am trying to do this whole being in your mid twenties and acting like your life is together thing. Some days it works out better than others.


Currently, I am in the middle of studying for my Personal Training Certificate through NASM and and loving it, but there is a lot to learn. Who knew the body has so many muscles?! Since I am trying to get my CPT, I figured I would share with you a quick little work out. Don't worry, Kait, you don't need any equipment for this workout, so it's cruise friendly because I know you are dying to get workouts in during your vacation.



If I didn't scare you off with the workout, come say hi over at the blog or stalk me on twitter ...or both, I'm not picky!!!

Cheers!

<3 BB

6 comments:


  1. The feedback runs a long way above a period. Fake Breitling Chrono Avenger shows the decisions connected with an worry. Different alternatives grab hold of your bell & ross replica appointment setting. It is really probable so that you can look into a look at facial area and then determine built of your four week period plus weeks time. Breitling Different watches will be prepared which includes a stopwatch. A stopwatch method is known to gucci replica time frame incidents. Breitling Different watches will be find out to get correctness. A Breitling Different watches needs routine maintenance resulting from rolex deepsea replica they can be technical by using lots of compact relocating portions. The manufacturer proposes fake patek philippe routine maintenance each one 2-3 ages. You can find a method to have look at wholly overhauled. There are actually innovative 2011 different types of Breitling Different watches which have been pretty joining plus preferred. Innovative 2011 styles of Breitling Different watches may just be determined chanel outlet along at the online website. The main advantage of looking for the best fake Breitling Different watches out of all of our on-line retail store is definitely which you can save from a home office. Many of the kinds plus decisions are easily evaluated internet. While you get fake Breitling Different watches out of all of our online website, you need to rank a person's breitling replica hand. The web page presents thorough information for the way to element a person's hand.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!