Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Babbling Brookelyn

Hello Lovelies!

I am taking over while Kait is off on a cruise around warm pretty places. Who allowed Kait to go on a cruise and not take me anyway?! Boo, not fair! I am way cooler than her sister…Kidding kind of.

Anyway, let’s get to what is important here: ME! Again kidding, kind of! I’m Brooke and you can find me over at Babbling Brookelyn, where I do things like babble about my life, my workouts, and my favorite music! I live out on the best (west) coast - Portland to be exact and I am trying to do this whole being in your mid twenties and acting like your life is together thing. Some days it works out better than others.


Currently, I am in the middle of studying for my Personal Training Certificate through NASM and and loving it, but there is a lot to learn. Who knew the body has so many muscles?! Since I am trying to get my CPT, I figured I would share with you a quick little work out. Don't worry, Kait, you don't need any equipment for this workout, so it's cruise friendly because I know you are dying to get workouts in during your vacation.



If I didn't scare you off with the workout, come say hi over at the blog or stalk me on twitter ...or both, I'm not picky!!!

Cheers!

<3 BB

1 comment:

Leave me some love!