Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Tying the Knot


One of my favorite things to do is to look back to when a friendship first started. The first day of school, summer camp, at a new internship...

Danielle, the sis and myself.
I first met Danielle right around 5 years of age. My family had recently moved to a new neighborhood, and I was desperately on the hunt for some friends. When my young eyes spotted another brown haired girl moving into the house across the street, I may have peed my pants from excitement.



We became instant pals, sharing more memories than I can write on here.  And, as I’ve mentioned before, I am so blessed to say that almost 20 years later, our friendship stands strong.

I am so honored to have been asked to stand up on the altar today as a bridesmaid as Danielle and Jeff say “I do.” I can’t think of a more romantic, beautiful celebration than marrying your best friend, and I wish them nothing but happily ever after for years and years to come.

the lovebirds.
It will happen in real life tonight, in the heart of the greatest city in the world (the Chi) but for now I will virtually raise my glass and propose a toast to the beautiful bride and groom. To Danielle and Jeff –

Cheers!

1 comment:


  1. Significant observe lovers have got constantly desired programmed timepieces on the mass produced quartz tag heuer replica uk timepieces due to its position since genuine or perhaps the particular "genuine article". Horology, the particular fine art regarding great observe creating, features a extended and also haloed traditions being a cooperation regarding competent merchants that have produced their particular create regarding years. Programmed timepieces or perhaps self-winding timepieces since they're also described, are seen as the purist kind of this kind of specialized. It's got advanced over time coming from customized elements getting produced by especially tag heuer replica sale qualified craftsman and getting included directly into a single gorgeous generation to presenting every one of the particular professionals functioning with each other beneath a single top developing with each other difficult programmed timepieces. By means of his / her education and also conviction this individual started out the business enterprise away from a tiny workplace inside the again area regarding his / her wife's publication and also immobile go shopping. Observe purists enjoy the particular complexity of the great IWC replica sale tuned components which can be not necessarily battery power managed since the quartz timepieces counterparts are usually. These kinds of timepieces swapped out the first handbook rotating watches regarding yesterday. The particular do it yourself rotating device was initially the particular brainchild regarding Abraham-Louis Perrelet which released that inside 1770 regarding pants pocket timepieces.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!