Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Confessions

It's been a hard week.

I had every intention to write a post today about general updates. About the new shoes I've been slowly transitioning into running in, about the beautiful wedding I was part of this past weekend, and about the crazy fartlek run I did earlier this week.




the run actually required two watches.
Possibly even something about the new Taylor Swift song that I love.

Lucky for you guys, I'm pretty adamant about being honest on here. So I will confess....

Today was shit. One of the worst days I've had for quite awhile. It was a combination of a lot of things really, most that I don't even feel like reflecting upon.

For one, I hit a pretty yellow bird with my car, that's currently still stuck under the hood, feathers sticking out.

I feel so thrown off that I don't even feel like going for a run. In attempt to cheer myself up, I stopped at Target on the way home from work and bought a few necessities, along with some fall things to make me happy:


I somehow refrained from buying this:



I'll say it again; it's been a hard week. I haven't felt great physically, work has been insane and in general I just feel incredibly lonely.

So there's some truth for all of you. I just wanted to keep you all in the loop as to why I've been on the quiet(er) side. Hoping to bounce back and have a great weekend, tomorrow is Friday after all.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Leave me some love!