Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Getting Giddy


Oh, did you guys hear? I’m going to Colorado today!

I’ve only been talking about it for the past month week.

Just to put it in perspective for you as to how excited I am right now, not only did I have problems sleeping last night… but problems sleeping all week.

one of my fav hikes ever.
So excited in fact, that this morning on my rainy, dark run, I slipped and banged my shin on the curb, resulting in this:

not so much blood, but a whole lot of bump. no i was not driving while taking this.
But I’m not even mad. Because part I of my summer vacation starts today, when we arrive at the Baltimore airport at 2:30 pm.

I’m also not mad that this morning was the second run in a row that I got poured on. Not like, 'aw cute it's sprinkling, I'm getting a little wet this feels nice' but like finish at my doorstep sopping wet, wring my shirt out type wet.
hey i'm sopping wet and DONT CARE. (long hair)
Not mad at all. Because I’m off to spend five days at my favorite place in the world. The Colorado Rocky Mountains, up at Andrew's family cabin. Paradise.

the view from the porch. what i plan to do every morning.
Activities that will be occurring will most likely be similar to the following:

duckying... similar to kayaking.

fishing. or me falling into the river. either/or.

hiking, stretching, repeat.
Running, eating, sleeping, bonfires, drinking COLORADO beer, playing Catan, laying in the sun.... want me to continue? 
Didn't think so. 

I wouldn't expect to hear from me. Maybe you will, I don't know.
Maybe you will get a guest blog post from my sister; that's also a possibility.

From there, we will jet off to Chicago on Thursday morning for part II of the summer vacay -  THE wedding. But that's another story, for another time.

Enjoy your week, wherever your travels take you. And remember:



Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun Kait! I am at the back end of my vacay at my cabin :) Hopefully see you when you come into town. Let me know if you have any spare time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks amy! hope time at the cabin was fun, ill hit you up next week

      Delete

Leave me some love!