Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Persimmon


Happy Weird Wednesday! I saw this quote last night on Pinterest and immediately thought of my boyfriend, Andrew, as most would agree we are one of the weirder couples around.

proud of it.
I’ve been foam rolling myself to death. Death by foam roller. I’m serious. 

I think it’s working, but let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. I also said screw it and stopped running in my heavy boxy Asics that I used to love but now resent, and went back into my Brooks Connects. They feel so much better, and my IT band hasn’t rebelled against the change.



There was this weird fruit was on sale at Trader Joes last week, so of course I bought it. I didn’t even know what it was called when I bought it, but it sure looked nice. Pretty color.



They are called Persimmons, says google. However, I’m not sure when it is considered ‘ripe’ because right now it feels hard, and the color hasn’t changed. Does anyone out there know when my little persimmon can be eaten?

I also bought two more gems from Trader Joes. And yes, gem is the perfect word for them, because they are both delicious in their own special way.

love me some cranberry anything.



Last but not least, I’ve been slowly collecting pictures of my new dog sister from my mom.  They make me happy. Two weeks from Friday until I get to meet her!


angry after her bath.


Tell me something weird about your week. Now.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!