Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

On Fire


Did ya’ll hear? I have developed a southern accent.

Fall is on fire.

taken right outside my work
The fall colors are in full force out here on the East Coast and I gotta admit, the colors are rivaling the Rocky Mountain autumn that I went through last year. I think it’s too soon to declare an official winner yet.

In attempt to not get fired from my job from being out of office so much lately, I had to pull some strings for the scheduling of my physical therapy.

One of those strings entails me having a PT appointment on Monday mornings at 7:30 AM in B-more.

at least the sunrise was pretty...

I don’t think yesterday morning would have been so bad if Sean (my PT) hadn't made the executive decision to aggressively start preforming ART (active release technique) on my knee. I’ve mentioned ART in past posts… and when I had it done on my foot I really didn’t think much of it.

ART on my knee is a WHOLE different ball game. A whole new world of pain. I was literally sweating from trying not to scream/backhand Sean.

I figured you preferred pics of my bruised legs over my stupid faces. No? 

That being said, that kind of pain is good and necessary. It’s progress, so I’m all for it.

Bring on the Painnnnnn.

whether it's emotional or physical, this is too true.


Lately I've been sleeping in my cycling capris in order to get myself out the door for 6 AM spin class. So far so good; I’m actually started to enjoy the classes versus simply tolerating them.

And remember that pumpkin butter that I bought awhile back? I’m still putting it on just about anything, include my morning oatmeal. SO GOOD.



Let’s wrap this up with a closing thought: Tuesdays are the most worthless day of the week. By far. Does anyone else agree?

Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. I promise you that ART will pay off! Keep fighting through the pain, and you'll see reward soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Wednesdays more than Tuesdays I think, but that's because Tuesday is my day off from school and my internship. That first tree is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for finally talking about > "On Fire" < Liked it!
    Here is my blog post :: read this post here

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page and
    thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see
    so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.


    my site :: minecraft games free

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!