Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

VB

Ahhhh, beloved Friday. I don’t know about you guys, but this week absolutely flew by. I love it.

On Wednesday afternoon a box full of my summer clothes arrived from my mom… all 40 lbs of it. It was much needed, as temps out here continue to climb. She also surprised me with a few new clothing items, one of which I’m wearing today. Summery! 



my BIG box
Wednesday also surprised me with a corporate email saying that Friday would be a half day, which absolutely made my day. So, here I am now, back at home on a Friday afternoon, about to head out the door…

Where, you ask? VB. When I first saw the abbreviation used in my Aunt’s email last week, my mind instantly went to volleyball, because that’s the abbreviation I’ve always used for it.  But in this case, VB means something even better. Virginia Beach! My cousin and his wife actually live there, and my Aunt and Uncle invited us there for Easter weekend. The drive will be around 4 hours, but lucky for me I have an excellent driver. And lucky for him, I’m an excellent passenger who offers a variety of entertainment. To start, I’ve already got a few CD’s made, with some great jams which I will sing every word to.

Anyways, I’m going to keep this one short, because I’ve gotten run. Not literally, for once. However, Saturday will be a short 12 (wonderful), hopefully close to and/or on the beach.  Yes.

Happy Easter! And for all of you who believe... let's not forget the reason for Easter. It's not all about the eggs and jelly beans.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!