Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

My weekend retreat

This weekend was extremely uneventful. And I loved it. With Andrew out of town Friday and Saturday night, I took the time to catch up on a lot of things. From grocery shopping to toe nail painting, I essentially ‘pampered’ myself.

 Post-Boston I took four days off from working out. It was the longest time off in, do I dare say, years? Yes, most likely since high school. It felt good though, and was definitely needed. Sunday I went for a short 4 mile run, yet the rain and the cold made it less enjoyable than I had hoped for. Wasn’t too psyched to have to pull out my running gloves either, as I thought for sure those had been packed away from the next 6 months or so.

Brrrr

Another lame highlight of my weekend was Sunday at church. Church itself was great, but what made my day in particular was seeing another man, wearing this:


I was actually wearing mine as well at the time. From what I understand most runners buy them at the expo, and each year has its own color so that you can easily spot other runners from your year. I saw an older man wearing his at church, and got super excited. My first impulse was to walk up to him and offer him a fist pound, but I realized that may have been overkill.

Alright, last item. I’m super pumped to announce that my blog is officially a member of Healthy Living Blogs (see the badge up there on the top right?!) I joined not only to gain my blog a bit of publicity, but to help keep myself on track with my posts, and the direction that I want my blog to grow. Healthy living/well-being is an area I LOVE learning about, as well as sharing with others about. This is why I plan to add a smoothie/oatmeal section on my blog, which will be updated with a new recipe once or twice a week. Smoothies and oatmeal are staples in my diet, as I eat both of these meal items on an almost daily basis, and like to think I have a few recipes up my sleeve.

More to come on that though. My bed's calling my name. Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Breitling worked with this rolex replica sale Frecce Tricolori to generate a purpose-built pilot's chronograph in addition to intended this check out that may, a season in the future, end up being the Breitling Chronomat, that's rado replica sale at this point essentially the most spectacular bands into their products in place. That exclusive type, called this Breitling Chronomat forty four Frecce Tricolori, is usually rolex replica uk primarily a normal Chronomat forty four that has a re-designed switch of which contains this Frecce Tricolori brand as well as a software featuring "P. Some sort of. In Frecce Tricolori" (V. Some sort of. In symbolizes : Pattuglia Acrobatica Nazionale). This tag heuer replica sale Chronomat forty four is created all around some sort of 44mm aluminum event that has a unidirectional bezel as well as a twist decrease the queen's in addition to pushers. Currently being one among Breitling's flagship products, rolex replica uk this Chronomat forty four is usually centric by means of the in-house Breitling Caliber 01 chronograph mobility which often has many 47 jewelry, runs on 30, 800 vph, in addition to carries a electric power pre-book much more than 75 time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!