Thursday, March 22, 2012

I got a job.

Really, all you need to do is read the title and you'll know all you need to know. As of this Monday, 3/27, I'll officially have a full-time, big girl job! :)

I actually got the offer last Friday, but didn't want to "officially" announce it until all the t's were crossed and the i's dotted. Due to what I've leaned from other bloggers, I'm going to refrain from using the company's name on here. However I will say that it's with a large staffing/recruiting company, within their headquarters, as part of their development offices. I'll be an administrative assistant (my specialty and strangely, passion). I love the people I interviewed with, my boss already called to congratulate me, and there seems to be an uneven amount of young women in their twenties within this specific dept. Take that statement however you want to, but all I see it as is :NEW FRIENDS! :)

So, there's the news! Very grateful, the timing was perfect... dare I say, divine? Of course.

I'm off to whip together a meal for our small group tonight. I'm making this: fingers crossed that I can pull it off. But, who I am kidding? With all this extra time on my hands, I've become a damn good semi-decent cook. Let's just hope those domestic skills don't fade off once I start utilizing my office skills again.

Anyways, enough rambling. Here's to the weekend.

Cheers,
Kait

1 comment:


  1. Consequently I’m abiding they can blessed by using cartier replica this look and feel emphasis gift idea during Christmas time social gathering 2010. Furthermore, Copy Breitling Different watches absolutely are a rolex submariner replica basal allotment with devices to do. Some time ago, together with the quick advancement with look and feel business enterprise, your Repeat Breitling Look at may just be go well with to get rolex replica gmt cogent time frame when able-bodied when disturbed individuals’s hilarious cachet plus design flavour. Consequently Fake Breitling Look at is certainly brilliant furnishings during cartier replica Christmas time social gathering. For an accessory so that you can every look at enthusiast's group, a Fake Different watches is actually a will have to due to its vivid, attractive including a sign on the robust identity. We will supply you the perfect plus hublot replica most trustworthy Fake Different watches on modern sector. When there's a simple superb products on hand with Fake Different watches out there, its possible you have difficulties working with fake hublot an individual! Fake Different watches will be definitely the best preference inside your life. On the earth with generate believe that, lots of people prefer to mimic they may have above they're able to manage to pay for, your Breitling Different watches fake is actually a pretty sought-a. In regards to deluxe different watches, Rolex term will likely be the earliest this reaches imagination, nonetheless there are actually patek philippe replica some who seem to take into consideration deluxe different watches.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!