Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Craigslist

I have two very legit reasons to be a big time believer in Craigslist. The two reasons are pictured below:


Exhibit A


Exhibit B
Exhibit A: The Kenny Chesney Concert at Red Rocks, July 2011. My friend Karlie and I decided very last minute to go, and therefore had to go through Craigslist to do so. The guy we purchased them from was, for lack of better words, creepsauce, but the concert was EPICALLY AMAZING. I would trade my organs pay a lot of money to be able to do it again this summer. Great memories, all made possible because of Craigslist.

Exhibit B: My amazing roommates from my past year in Fort Collins. We didn't know each other at all, in fact didn't even meet before I signed a lease with them in the summer of 2010. It ended up being one of the best decisions I've ever made, as I got to live with two of the most awesome, solid girls that I've ever had the privilege of living with. Not to mention my furry friend Kai, shown above as well. Two random girls who I found on Craigslist and needed a roommate turned out to be two lifelong friends.

So there you have it, two prime examples as to why I decided to once again use Craigslist in my search for roommates in Columbia. The two girls who I'm moving in with seem great, and have been so so nice thus far. I'm confident this move will provide, yet again, another Craigslist success story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!